Kamis, 28 Maret 2013

Some people live for the fortuneSome people live just for the fameSome people live for the power, yeaSome people live just to play the gameSome people think that the physical things defines what's withinAnd I've been there before, but that life's a boreSo full of the superficial

Some people want it allBut I don't want nothing at allIf it ain't you, babyIf I ain't got you, babySome people want diamond ringsSome just want everythingBut everything means nothing if I ain't got you, yea

Some people search for a fountainThe Promise is forever youngSome people need three dozen rosesAnd that's the only way you prove you love themHand me the world on a silver platterAnd what good would it beWith no one to shareWith no one who truly cares for me

Some people want it allBut I don't want nothing at allIf it ain't you, babyIf I ain't got you, babySome people want diamond ringsSome just want everythingBut everything means nothing if I ain't got you

Some people want it allBut I don't want nothing at allIf it ain't you, babyIf I ain't got you, babySome people want diamond ringsSome just want everythingBut everything means nothing if I ain't got you, yea

I ain't got you with me, babySaid nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thingIf I ain't got you with me, baby
Posted by http://hannafebrian.blogspot.com/ On 02.53

FANPAGE

Hanna Vhe | Buat Lencana Anda

Kabar Burung

Bagaimana pendapatmu tentang blog ini?

Pengikut

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...